Friday, September 4, 2015

The Worst Trouble the World Has Ever Seen

It will be a time of trouble, the worst trouble the world has ever seen. But your people will be saved from the trouble, every last one found written in the Book. Many who have been long dead and buried will wake up, some to eternal life, others to eternal shame. ~Daniel 12:2 The Message (MSG)

Things are happening very quickly today. There are many signs and wonders that Jesus is coming back very soon. Our world is in trouble. A lot of trouble. It seems as though everyday we’re hearing about some type of attack. A few weeks ago, it hit really close to my home. A man with a history of mental illness attacked people at a movie theatre. Thankfully, a very observant and perceptive police officer was able to handle the situation. For us Christians, this is a call to action. We need to save as many lives as possible. There are many ways to do that. You don’t just have to be in a pulpit. We’re all the light of God, and it’s our job to let our lights shine as bright as possible to bring people to Christ. This is not a difficult endeavor. All you have to do is live a righteous life. Being righteous doesn’t mean being perfect. It does mean being nice, by being a blessing, be forgiving and being encouraging. There are enough miserable people in this world. Why do you want to be part of that? I know I don’t! I’m going to enjoy this life! I’m also going to save others in the process. Not by my will, but by The Holy Spirit who lives in me. 

The last verse says “many who are long dead and buried will wake up, some to eternal life and others to eternal shame.” Which do you want for the people you love? I want to see my loved ones with me in heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment