Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What is your inspiration?

Inspiration-It’s such a great thing! When I think about people who have inspired me, man that is a long list!! What is inspiration to you? For me, I am inspired when I see someone overcoming something huge, accomplishing things that to me are incredibly difficult, making sacrifices, and not quitting, even when it seems impossible. The Olympics are here, and the stories of inspiration are many and they are all amazing! The things some of these athletes overcome just to participate are so great! Talk about making sacrifices and working hard. These athletes train for years!! They overcome the odds and they don’t quit or give up. What an honor it is for them to be able to represent their country in the greatest sporting event in the world!!
The Bible is also filled with epic words of inspiration from the ultimate inspirer - God. He shows us in the Bible that you can be in the worst possible situation and it’s not the end. It’s not over – God can bring you out of a fiery pit, out of the lion’s den, out of prison and do amazing things! If that doesn’t inspire you, I don’t know what will.

1 comment: